Lots of news this week including the financials from some Apple, Twitter and Facebook, more Tidal news, Google Fi announcement, new iOS and OS X betas, Apple Watch shipping begins, Windows 10 beta, Microsoft being sued over patents, no Nokia phones coming any time soon, Twitter and Spotlight integration, updates to Instagram and Facebook Messenger, Android apps coming to Windows 10 phones, Yahoo testing EarID technology, Google wants your patents, getting out of paying the TeslaCrypt ransom, Tesla’s possible home batteries and happy Uber news! PHEWF!
– Facebook Q1 figures
– Twitter reports disappointing sales
– Apple Q2 2015 profits
– Tidal / Jay Z
– Google Fi
– iOS and OS X beta updates
– Apple Watch ships for early orderers
– New Windows 10 build (dark theme, Outlook Mail app and other improvements)
– Microsoft may face US import ban on phones
– Nokia officially says no mobiles coming
– Twitter info coming to Spotlight Search
– Instagram update
– Facebook Messenger update
– Android apps on Windows 10?
– Got Patents? Google Wants ‘Em
– Threat Spotlight: TeslaCrypt – Decrypt It Yourself
– Tesla’s Next Big Idea: Storing Power
– Uber news!
– App recommendation: Vidgets for iOS
– App recommendation: Infinit for iOS and OS X