This a replay of the keynote portion of the Mindset for China Business webinar (PARTNERING IN CHINA) recorded on September 19, 2018.
We discuss all the RISKS and PITFALLS of partnering in China by reviewing a personal CASE STUDY of one of my own B2B partnering experiences in China.
• What is the PURPOSE of Partnering?
• What are the Biggest Misperceptions and Greatest Challenges?
• What are the RISKS of "Goodwill Extraction" or "Quality Fade"?
• Why do companies who invest in China often create their won competitors?
The CASE STUDY explores how the utmost goodwill without EMPATHY and the continual development of GUANXI can lead a "loyal" local partner in China to eventually becoming a competitor.
- Register once to receive instant access to all the course materials and related media content + Gene's direct email to ask questions.